future

|

Monday, May 3, 2010


I do not know the future. I do not know what it holds for me. I have no idea at all what it might bring. Everything is so uncertain, so unclear. But the thing that I know and I can be sure of is that, He knows the plans that He has for me. He is clear of what is happening and what is to come. He will make sure that things are the best for me, if, I am obedient.

12The LORD will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow. 13And the LORD will make you the head and not the tail, and you shall only go up and not down, if you obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you today, being careful to do them, 14 and if you do not turn aside from any of the words that I command you today, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them. - Deuteronomy 28:12-14

0 comments:

Post a Comment